Popular Posts

Sunday, July 31, 2011

About me; blog entry

      Dim gold light, a confortable sofa, large sized TV, and a real fuzzy figure spreading both arms. Bringing this memory back from the deepest part of my brain is always hard. Well it has to be hard because it is the oldest one in my memory cabinet. I'm going to lose this memory sometime, but Since I still have this memory, let's clean the dust off the cabinet and playback from the oldest film.
      Ordinary, that is the best word that can discribe me. At least it seems so. I was no different from others, however I started to fiscover some specialities whithin me. I was good at english and math which helped me to come to this camp and also supported me for fifteen years. The speciality that I found was pretty lucky. Finding it was a hard tesk but when I found it I knew that this will be a great supporter in my life. Discribing my self is a hard tesk but it is great way to look back into you and find out how you lived and what is the right future for me. I didn't have much incredibly critical memories which I can think of it any time I want, but I know that the memory is not the important thing and future is for sure!
      Thinking of it once more I didn't have lots of critical memories but That dosen't matter what I learned is that the moment now is important not past. So from the flashback I figured that the life has two important qualities; talent and money.

MONEY

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.