2011 August 3rd Wednesday, Time: 5:30AM, Place: Friend’s house, Weather: Sunny
I will tell you what happened today. I’m super happy because my friend and I invented and invisibility potion. I am thinking of how to tease my friends and doing funny things. My heart is boiling with excitement just like our potion is boiling now, because I want to see my family’s surprised face.
To explain my self, I’m the second son of the Lord Kigerlomo’s family (Of course, it’s true that there are no lords of kings now). Strangely, people called ‘maids’ are still working in my house. I don’t like those ladies because they are all ugly and not nice. However, from now on I wouldn’t have to see my ugly maids anymore, I’m going to leave far away with my dear friend Alex, just like my father did, he disappeared when I was young. So my friend and I drank the invisibility potion… Well surprisingly it worked very well! Now the adventure starts! I have to go now. I’ll write you later.
2011 August 8th Monday, Time: 7:00PM, Place: Park, Weather: Gloomy
I saw many things and experienced many things during last five days. The first day of being an invisible man was great. Many friends were scared and astonished by us. It was very funny to watch someone gasping and running away, but the point is that can we return to our normal selves? So one day I asked Alex if we could go back to our normal selves. His face turned pale and said,”I thought you knew that!” I got so mad, no, afraid. My body started to shiver like a leaf about to fall, and tears were dropping from my eyes like a rain.
Another thing, invisibility was told to be safe but that was not true at all. I realized that the invisibility is in between spirit and human. Every night we had to keep ourselves from disappearing, but it was too tiring. In shop, in bathroom, and even at bed we had to protect ourselves from disappearing. We need to research how to return to normal, so we are going back to my house now. I’ll write you later, or I might disappear and never write back…
2011 August 9th Tuesday, Time: 11:00PM, Place: Home, Weather: Cloudy
Today was an incredible day. It was the day that I met my father again. He was alive, though he was invisible. It was unbelievable that Alex and I met him. My friend and I were sleeping in the kitchen for hours. Then I felt a rough shake, when I opened my eyes I saw someone who made all the tiredness go away. It was my father. We will tell our family proudly that we found my father, which is if we can return to ourselves.
2011 August 20th Saturday, Time: 2:00PM, Place: Home, Weather: Sunny
Now I think it’s time to finish my diary as the invisible man, because we got back to our original selves. Father and I worked for hours to figure out the right formula. Then we succeeded!
Anyway, there is some good news during the last few weeks. First, my father got the Nobel Prize for the first one to make the invisibility potion and finding a cure for it also. Also a girl whom I like asked me about the experience as the invisible man. I told her about my adventures, she looked interested. Well all is good news but one bad news; my friend invented the Zero-Gravity drink!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.