An Ode To Something (Guess)
Black and white sphinx, you spoke to me.
Showing your metal piece, you served your purpose.
You asked me the question that only few have solved
With a voice cold and empty as a blank paper.
You tried to rip me into pieces and crush my bones
But I didn't stop, I kept going towards you
all because I had to answer your question.
I began to see the answer in far distance.
I ran toward it, which I have longed for years
Answer was not there, I took a disappointed breath.
I carefully layed my hand on your long white body again.
Wondering what my fate would be,
Took a long deep breath I promise myself
I would never give up searching for the answer.
Wondering now about the promise,
Did I keep the promise?
The promise was kept, and I knew the answer now.
If you want to know the answer
Lay your hand on he's white long body
and write, write, and write.
It could be tiring and disappointing when you fail,
But don't give up and write.
By the time you finish your final writing
you will know the answer.
The answer is patience.
Popular Posts
-
In two words it was a beautiful day. Nobody would disagree that this is wonderful day to go on a trip. Well luckily I am going on ...
-
2011 August 3 rd Wednesday, Time: 5:30AM, Place: Friend’s house, Weather: Sunny I will tell you what happened today. I’m super ...
-
An Ode To Something (Guess) Black and white sphinx, you spoke to me. Showing your metal piece, you served your purpose. You asked me the...
-
As I remember it was a very hot summer day. My mom, dad, and brother had a smile on their face, but for me the palm trees on both...
-
To anyone exept the writer... This is the curse of the Indians. The Americans and Europians slaughtered them with no mercy. I as the...
-
Ah sad but did you get the lesson? Kiwi is a bird which can't fly So the kiwi nailed the trees to the cliff and jumped which will l...
-
Dim gold light, a confortable sofa, large sized TV, and a real fuzzy figure spreading both arms. Bringing this memory back from the de...
-
Memorable doesn’t always mean happy or fun. Usually horrible occasions are more memorable. To talk about my most ‘Memorable’ vacation, I wou...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.