As I remember it was a very hot summer day. My mom, dad, and brother had a smile on their face, but for me the palm trees on both sides of the road looked like welcome sign, welcome sign for my grave.
After few minutes my family found the destination. Horrible rail roads, enormous waterfalls, and animals walking on two feet prove that this is the worst place on the whole wide earth. This is the place for torture, torture of falling, turning, and getting soaked. The letters on the Hell Gate spelled ‘Disney Land’. Well I knew I had to pay for my sin someday, but it was too soon! So my family entered the land of despair and the torture began. The first one was called ‘Jurasic Park’ one of the men’s most horrible works indeed. So the beginning was soft, just a cruise around the forest. Then suddenly the boat went into a building, we kept going up for three minutes. After three minutes there was a T-Rex. The root seemed like the boat was going under its legs. However all of a sudden the ground broke open and the boat fell for a hell long time. It was a shock, a big shock. The problem is that this one was just the beginning.
After we had the falling-under-T-Rex’s-legs shock, my parents were convinced to ride some childish ones. So we went to some childish attractions and had fun. When there were no more childish attractions my dad suggested to ride ‘Mummy’ which is a rated five stars roller coaster. I was dragged into the building; I mean I was really dragged. So the coaster began and…the coaster ended. I couldn’t remember what happened in the coaster, but in the end me and my brother were crying and my parents didn’t speak for a while.
It was sort of a great trip, but it was thrilling, shocking, and crying trip also. To tell the behind story, I refused to go there again but my parents insisted on going so I went…and came back to the hotel crying. This process was repeated over and over and now I’m not afraid of coasters any more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.